Agripest
Forgot password?
Register
tutaabsoluta.com tutaabsoluta.fr tutaabsoluta.es tutaabsoluta.it tutaabsoluta.org
Tuta Absoluta Discussions
Claude asked on 7th Apr 2010

we are working on Tuta absoluta and its predatory bug nesidiocoris tenuis. we conducted severals essays in open field and greenhouses conditions. we remarked that this insect is not capable to controle this plague in greenhouses. what do you think?

claudio Responded on 8th Apr 2010 we have been working with the bug Nesi several years ago and only with Nesi is not posible to control Tuta, this year we started using the bug from the nursery and it is better for control Tuta, other thing is the damage in plant with the Nesi. It is best to have the Bug first in the greenhouse than first the Tuta, the same happends with White flys, spider mites and Liriomiza.
claudio Responded on 8th Apr 2010 we have been working with the bug Nesi several years ago and only with Nesi is not posible to control Tuta, this year we started using the bug from the nursery and it is better for control Tuta, other thing is the damage in plant with the Nesi. It is best to have the Bug first in the greenhouse than first the Tuta, the same happends with White flys, spider mites and Liriomiza.
ancawar Responded on 8th Apr 2010

Hi.... My name is Andrea and I have worked with this pest and a parasitoid since 4 years. I think that control this pest in greenhouses, with a biocontrol alone is so difficult. You have to mix differents alternatives to controled to find a good response

Website counter